Voice Service Providers
911 ETC assists voice service providers in ensuring that their subscribers are fully E911 compliant. 911 ETC supports all endpoint types and provides subscribers with the ability to replace outdated address verification tools with a dynamic validation resource. With 97% enhanced Public Safety Answering Point coverage and 99% address acceptance on first submission, subscribers gain the best emergency solution in the industry. 911 ETC has been providing E911 service since 1997 with thousands of customer sites across the United States and Canada.
- Quick, easy deployment
- Address geocoding — 99% address acceptance on first submission
- 97% enhanced PSAP coverage — best in the industry
- Advanced call handling — address delivery for basic PSAP
- Flexible interconnect — SIP, private line, or PSTN
- Easy integration — branded website or SOAP API for direct integration
- Web portal for subscriber registration, moves, adds, and changes
- Batch registrations for large conversions
- Full compliance with all regulatory agency requirements
- Unmatched support — 24×7 support by E9-1-1 experts
- PS/ALI support and provisioning
The FCC has established E911 regulations for VSP's: Link to FCC Legislation
Contact us for a free consultation regarding E911 for voice service providers.