E911 For Cisco
VoIPConnect for Cisco provides E911 service to organizations across all verticals, from the small business office to large, multi-state corporations. The solution ensures that when a 9-1-1 call is dialed from a multi-line telephone system the call will be routed to the correct Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) and include location information that is accurate enough for emergency responders to locate the caller/emergency. VoIPConnect can work in conjunction with Cisco Emergency Responder, rather than attempting to duplicate it.
- Full compliance with all E911 regulations and NENA i2 standards
- Automatic discovery of IP phones, wireless, and soft phones in conjunction with CER
- Accurate caller location information for on-site employees, branch offices, and remote workers
- Integrates with a wide range of platforms
- Step-by-step support throughout the implementation stage and then ongoing fully managed E911 service provided by 911 ETC’s knowledgeable customer service team
- Proven and trusted E911 hosted solution provider since 1997 with hundreds of customers across the United States and Canada